Thursday, March 19, 2020

UPDATE: National Emergency Causing Delay

Dear Followers and Book Promotion Owners:

I apologize for the late and sporadic posts for book promotions. As everyone in the world knows, the Coronavirus has become a progressive issue with everyone. This has caused my family in particular to shift our lifestyles. We have been preparing for the worst as, living in Florida, we are among the top 5 states as far as Confirmed cases of the virus. We are as prepared as we can be now, so I will be able to get back to postings normally. I don't wish for the promotions I signed up with to be forgotten so I will be posting the backlog for the last week immediately. I thank you all for your understanding and patience. I wish everyone good health and safety during this tumultuous time.