Monday, August 31, 2026

Release Blitz with Teasers: Devil's Reign by Sasha Leone @GiveMeBooksPR

Devil's Reign by Sasha Leone
Series: Bratva Empire #1
Publication date: August 31st, 2026

Synopsis:
He saved my life... then claimed it for himself.

They call Ivan Petrov The Devil.
Powerful. Ruthless.
Sinful.

The feared Bratva enforcer rules over New York without mercy.
So when I walk in on him executing a hit, I figure my life is over.

Instead, he shields me from danger.
And decides I belong to him.

In a heartbeat, I'm handcuffed. Gagged.
Thrown into a luxurious cage.

That's where I get my first good look at him.

Storm-blue eyes.
Towering, broad shoulders.
Black ink snaking up his thick forearms.

"What am I going to do with you, my little spy?"

And his voice...

If I could speak, I'd tell him I'm innocent.

Except I'm not.

I stepped into his dark world on purpose.
And I can't leave until I find the twisted truth I'm after.

Even if that means losing myself to his obsession...

And giving in to temptation.

No Cheating x No Cliffhanger x HEA Guaranteed.

*Devil's Reign in Book 1 in Bratva Empire, a series of interconnected standalone dark mafia romances following the powerful Petrov siblings. Each book features a new couple and a guaranteed HEA.


Available at:








SASHA LEONE writes dark, suspenseful romance novels about powerful mafia kings and the women who bring them to their knees.









Hosted by: